WHAT’S YOUR PRIORITY?
CAREER, RELATIONSHIPS, FAMILY, LIFESTYLE OR… FINANCES?
With so many aspects of everyday life requiring your attention, your finances can get left behind. In fact, only 27% of Australians seek financial advice, according to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission – this figure is overwhelmingly saddening.
Having someone on your side that can support, mentor, guide and provide Financial Advice in all areas of your finance allows you to be able to enjoy yourself and know that you have plans in place for your future, when you have the time to focus on it.
HOW WE CAN HELP
We can specifically help with the following options for Wealth Creation:
- Simplify and de-clutter your finances
- Create a cash flow plan
- Create your plan to build wealth with an investment portfolio
- Windfalls – options available if you receive an inheritance or large sum of money
- Reduce income tax
- Understand your Superannuation options
- Utilise First Home Buyer’s strategies for your house deposit
- Buy or sell an investment property – benefits and consequences
- Guarantee or protect your income i.e., Insurance
Enjoy the peace of mind of having a Financial Advice professional as part of your team, ensuring you can take advantage of all opportunities that are available and can enjoy your current lifestyle now and have confidence in your future.
THE TRANSITION FROM WORKING LIFE TO RETIREMENT IS ONE OF LIFE’S GREAT OPPORTUNITIES
Everyone would like to live a comfortable and secure retirement where you would not need to work anymore. Where all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the rewards of the hard work you’ve spent during your prime years. However, a fun and carefree retirement requires building a financial cushion that supports your goals and aspirations.
We believe our role is to provide the expert advice and guidance so you can be confident to create the life you want in retirement and live comfortably for the rest of your life.
Our process for getting you retirement ready involves the following steps for success:
- Understanding you before we plan for your future: it is vital we get to know what drives you, how you like to make decisions and what has/has not worked to date.
- Your ideal retirement: discuss your future goals, aspirations, leisure activities, travel and how you are going to occupy your time.
- Strategy development: what income do you require to meet your goals and how can we ensure both partners have “sleep factor”?
- Support your mindset change: from accumulation to spending and make sure you know you will have enough. We are here to guide you through the changes to come and your exit from the workforce.
- Consider your entitlements: We have a variety of strategy options available to support you maximising your aged pension and other Government benefits.
- Keeping you on track: regular reviews of your spending habits, and maximising the opportunities offered by changes to regulation, taxation and the federal budget each year.
IT’S COMMON TO FACE A LOT OF LIFESTYLE CHANGES AS WE ENTER OUR TWILIGHT YEARS AND IT CAN BE A CONFRONTING MATTER TO ADDRESS.
However, preparation is key. If you are facing potential major life events, getting professional financial advice can allow you to approach this time of your life with effective financial solutions that provide peace of mind and quality of life.
While it’s hard to think about what will happen when you’re no longer around, it’s important to make arrangements for your estate ahead of time so that your family and friends aren’t left with additional stress.
Coastal Advice Group has the expertise to provide Financial Advice to Seniors with Accredited Aged Care Specialists on our team to support you to:
- Structured investments to ensure long-term income, capital security and tax efficiency.
- Maximise access to Government benefits, such as the Aged Pension.
- Plan to maintain your independence for as long as possible through strategies such as downsizing the family home or obtaining a Home Care Package.
- Create a contingency plan should you or your spouse become permanently incapacitated or pass away.
- Understand the process involved, assist with meeting the necessary requirements, and support with the emotional stress that can often arise when entering Residential Aged Care.
- Enable an efficient estate transfer to beneficiaries in line with your wishes.