The following instructions apply to Coastal Advice Group and its subsidiaries: Sydney Wealth Advisers, Central Coast Financial Planning Group, Newcastle Financial Planning Group and Coastal Advice Port Macquarie.
If you attend any of our premises, you will be required to show proof of your Covid-19 vaccination status.
How can you show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status?
Once fully vaccinated (two doses) with an approved COVID-19 vaccine, there are several options to access and share proof of COVID-19 vaccination:
- COVID-19 digital certificate can be accessed through the Express Plus Medicare mobile app or Medicare online account through myGov. The COVID-19 digital certificate can be added to a smartphone wallet or similar. Visit Services Australia for instructions.
- An immunisation history statement can be accessed from My Health Record. Visit Services Australia for instructions.
- A printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement (available through myGov).
- A COVID-19 digital certificate can also be added to a Service NSW app and shared as part of a QR check-in. Visit nsw.gov.au for details.
For people without a Medicare card:
- Call the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809 and ask for an immunisation history statement to be posted. It can take up to 14 days to arrive.
- Add a COVID-19 digital certificate to a smartphone wallet or similar using the Individual Healthcare Identifiers service (IHI service) through myGov.
For people without a smartphone or online access:
- A COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement can be accessed via myGov to download and print. Alternatively, call the Australian Immunisation Register to request a copy in the post.
For people with a medical exemption:
If you have a medical reason for not receiving the COVID-19 vaccination, you will require one of the following:
- NSW Health medical contraindication form completed by a registered medical practitioner.
- Medical clearance notice issued by NSW Health.
- Penalties may apply for making or presenting a fake form of proof of vaccination.
If you have any questions, please contact our office for assistance or visit the Service NSW website.